作者 主题: 【FA】奇特魔法 MAGICAL ODDITIES p.101-102  (阅读 8008 次)

副标题: 调和防护是有前提条件的!

离线 妖猫

• Hero
  • 帖子数: 635
  • 苹果币: 3
【FA】奇特魔法 MAGICAL ODDITIES p.101-102
« 于: 2020-04-12, 周日 03:05:20 »
奇特魔法 MAGICAL ODDITIES
发帖人:世界之轴(AXIS MUNDI)

无论我们对魔法了解多少,总会有东西在我们为奥秘技艺所树立的藩篱之外。下面是一些无法放进既有范式的奇特部分,但我不能否认它们确实存在。
剧透 -   :
No matter how much we learn about magic, there
is always that which lies outside of the fences we
try to place around the arcane arts. Below are a
few of those odd bits that don’t fit into any of our
existing paradigms, but I can’t deny that they exist.

杂合流派 HYBRID TRADITIONS
我记得有一次我遇到一个在新教家庭长大的家伙,他很坚定地信仰新教。在他20多岁的时候,他因为一系列灾难而脱离了公司生活,最终落入暗影。当他显示出他的魔法天赋的时候,一个赫尔墨斯巫师——应该是莎莉·丛(Sally Tsung)——想要用她的技艺去训练他,但不知道为什么他学得很慢。一段时间后,狗找上了这个现在用“蜷曲(Twist)”这个名字的家伙,告诉他他其实属于萨满流派。除了动物图腾之外,蜷曲的过去和家族历史都没有任何东西表明他应该是一个萨满,这也是蜷曲坚定地拒绝这份天资的原因。不过,在一段时间后,他没有放弃他的新教信仰,而是将两者合二为一。他仍然按照他家庭中教导的新教方式崇信上帝,但也接受了狗的庇护。如果流言是真的,他最后也的确做了些惊天动地的事。重点是,由于没有更好的答案,蜷曲只能自己寻找自己的真理。很久以来,我见到了不少这些流派融合的法师。他们仍然很少,而且他们要努力获得充足的训练,但他们就和其他人一样高效地使用魔法,无论其力量背后的是什么。
剧透 -   :
I remember once I met a guy who was raised in a strong Protestant family, and he practiced the faith quite strongly. In his twenties, he escaped corp life through a series of misadventures and ended up in the shadows. Once he displayed that he was touched with magic, a hermetic mage— Sally Tsung, I believe—tried to give him training in the arts, but couldn’t figure why he was such a slow learner. Given time, Dog appeared to this guy, who was now calling himself Twist, and revealed that he belonged to the shamanic tradition. Now, nothing in Twist’s past or family history suggested that he should would be a shaman, let alone have an animistic totem, which is why Twist resisted the gift so strongly. Given time, however, without giving up on his Protestant faith, he merged the two. Still believed in God, in the tradition of his Protestant upbringing, but also accepted the tutelage of Dog. Ended up doing some pretty fantastical stuff, too, if the rumors are true. Point being, for lack of a better phrase, Twist had to find his own truth. Over time, I’ve seen quite a few of these tradition-bending mages. They remain rare, and they struggle to find adequate training, but they are just as effective as others, regardless of the secrets of their power.

引用
杂合流派 HYBRID TRADITIONS
想要追随杂合流派的玩家要把两种流派混合在一起,创造出一些不同的东西。要想创造一个杂合流派,需要先选择两个已经存在的流派,将其中一个流派的一个或是全部理念、关联精魂导师或偏好法术替换为另一个流派的。举例来说,一个赫尔墨斯-萨满可能在NAN长大,重视土地和自然和谐,追随郊狼导师,但比起“感受”魔法,他们对法力有着更科学,更公式化的方法。他们接受了萨满流派的理念和精魂导师,使用其余的赫尔墨斯流派的范式。流派的其他部分不会改变(除非GM许可)。

剧透 -   :
A player wishing to follow a Hybrid Tradition may merge two traditions together to create something different. In order to create a Hybrid Tradition, choose two existing traditions and replace one or all of the Ideals, Related Mentor Spirits, or Preferred Spells from one tradition with the same categories from the other. For example, a hermetic-shaman may have been raised in the Native American Nations, valuing the land and harmony with nature and follow Coyote, but instead of “feeling” magic, they may instead take a scientific and formulaic approach to mana. They take the ideals and mentor spirit from a shamanic tradition and use the rest of the hermetic tradition paradigm. No other parts of the traditions may be swapped (unless the gamemaster gives permission).

觉醒武术 AWAKENED MARTIAL ARTS
我真的不知道该把这部分放在哪里,但既然我自己亲眼见过,我还是得分享出来。合织道,又称法力统合之道,是第一个真正的觉醒武术流派。还有很多流派会把魔法元素融入到既存的武术之中,但这是第一个仅能被觉醒者修习的武术。相信我,一旦你亲眼见过,就很难忘记。
剧透 -   :
I didn’t really know where else to put this, but once I saw it for myself, I had to share. Hapsum- Do, or the Way of Unified Mana, is the first truly Awakened martial art. There have been others who have combined elements of magic into existing martial traditions, but this is the first art available only to the Awakened. Trust me, once you see it in action, it is hard to forget.

法力统合之道(合织道) WAY OF UNIFIED MANA (HAPSUM-DO)
法力统合之道与合气道或柔术有相似之处,都试图以对手的力量反制对手。其他武术的以彼之力还治彼身仅限于身体和生理,而法力统合之道更进一步,用敌人自身的本质和魔法(如果有的话)打击对手。修习者必须是觉醒者才能使用这一技巧,但他们在战斗中尽量少得使用自身的法力,更喜欢用敌人的力量击败敌手。这一流派仅被宗师“犬魔”克诺尔(Knorr)正式教导,由于犬魔声名鹊起,这已经在修士中掀起热潮。不幸的是,宗师云游四方,不会在一个地方停留很久。他最近在新东京、首尔和DFW(达拉斯-沃斯堡)蔓城区收了徒,而且一点没有放慢指导的迹象,尽管流言说他已经超过80岁了。
剧透 -   :
Bearing similarities to Aikido and Jujutsu, the Way of Unified Mana seeks to use the power of its opponent against them. While other martial arts are limited to physics and anatomy as they strike opponents with their own force, the Way of Unified Mana goes a step further, using the enemy’s own essence against them, and their magic as well, if available. Practitioners must be Awakened to use this technique, but they use as little of their own mana as possible during a fight, preferring to defeat opponents with their own force. Only officially taught by Grandmaster “Barghest” Knorr, it has been gaining favor among adepts as the Barghest’s renown grows. Unfortunately, the grandmaster is itinerant and never stays in one place very long. He has taken on students recently from Neo-Tokyo, Seoul, and the DWF sprawl of all places, and shows no signs of slowing down his instruction despite rumors that he is over eighty years old.
>我认识克诺尔的导师,宗师杜瓦(Duvall)。杜瓦并没有觉醒,但他发现克诺尔是觉醒者,就调整了他的训练,教导他发展出这门武艺。但你说得对,Axis,那是很久很久以前了。克诺尔不可能是人类。
>Red
>他也不是精灵或者矮人。也许是某种魔法带来的长寿?
>Axis Mundi
>为什么要叫他犬魔?
>Borderline
>因为他很强,他超可怕,而且这听上去很酷。
>Red

剧透 -   :
> I knew Knorr’s mentor, Grand Master Duvall. Duvall wasn’t Awakened, but when he saw Knorr was, he adapted his training and guided Knorr into developing the art. But you are right, Axis, that was a long, long time ago. There’s no way Knorr is human.
> Red
> Well, he isn’t an elf or a dwarf, either. Perhaps some form of magical longevity?
> Axis Mundi
> Why do they call him Barghest?
> Borderline
> Because he kicks ass, he’s scary as hell, and it sounds cool.
> Red

可选武技:要害攻击(夺刃),法力锁,反击,借力打力(反击),借力打力(投掷),法力击
可选新超魔:在启蒙后,修习者可以选择调和防护与调和反射超魔。
要求:花费15业力,必须是修士或神秘修士。
剧透 -   :
Available Techniques: Called Shot (Disarm),
Mana Choke, Counterstrike, Yielding Force (Counter Strike, Throw), Mana Strike
New Metamagics available: Once initiated, practitioners gain access to the Harmonious Defense and Harmonious Reflection metamagics
(see p. 46).
Prerequisites: 15 Karma cost, must be an adept or mystic adept

引用
新武技 NEW MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUES
法力锁 MANA CHOKE
这一武技是巨蟒扼制的变体,只是它并非通过遏制呼吸或血流来造成伤害,而是干扰目标的法力流动。和干扰地脉类似,使用者会对目标造成等同于攻击造成的物理或晕眩伤害的耗竭。这一武技仅对觉醒目标有效。
剧透 -   :
This technique is a variant of normal Constrictor’s Crush,
except instead of doing damage to the target by restricting air or
blood flow, the user interferes with the flow of mana to the target
instead. Similar to disrupting ley lines, the user inflicts drain on
the target equal to physical or stun damage the attack would have
done. This technique only works on Awakened foes.

法力击 MANA STRIKE
许多第六纪的威胁都对凡俗攻击有抗性,甚至免疫。这一武技是普通的徒手攻击,不过武术将法力通过攻击传递出去。在攻击对普通武器有抗性或是免疫的敌人时,攻击视为魔法的。
剧透 -   :
Many threats in the Sixth World are resistant, or immune altogether, to mundane attacks. This technique functions as a normal unarmed attack, except that the martial artist channels mana through the strike. As a result, the attack functions as magical for the purposes of fighting enemies resistant or immune to normal weapons.
« 上次编辑: 2020-04-22, 周三 21:00:39 由 妖猫 »